I have to go I have to go

This song is extremely useful for playing at a party when you actually have to go XD

Topic Topic

Nice song, but stops abruptly and without warning. Also, I've been listening to your songs, and they give off a nice atmosphere, and they would fit nicely into the Audio Portal. Scouted!

WeirdMike responds:

A lot of these songs were test runs. I would get bored and make like 10-20 songs in day and either scrap them if I wasn't feeling a vibe with what I made, or I'd save them for later use if I did. There's quite a bit that stop like that. So, my apologies for that.

Sweet Sadness Sweet Sadness

Very nice song that really sets the atmosphere, but I think the violins should have a little more release or a little less attack, as they are quiet every three beats, which loses my immersion every measure. This holds true especially for the second part, where the violins are barely audible at some parts. Other than the violins not flowing too well, I think the song is really nice.

Thanks for that feedback

YOU ARE NOT ALONE... YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

Really gives off a creepy vibe, which could fit very well if used correctly. My only complaint is that it maybe goes on for a little longer than needed, and the ending was still just too abrupt.

WeirdMike responds:

I felt it was too droning and did go a bit long, but I was trying to keep the song over a min.

Andiety - Fire Gun Andiety - Fire Gun

Started off promising, but then the bass kicked in and my ears did not feel great. It didn't compliment the voice, it clashed. As for the dubstep part of the song, it was pretty empty. The only real good thing about this song, is the voice, which is handled well. Overall the song is missing instruments, and is clashing with the vocal parts. The only redeeming quality is the voice.

Tearing Out The Rain Tearing Out The Rain

I feel that the sweep lead on beat 7 throughout the first half of the song should change with the music's key signature, if you know what I mean. There's also something a little off about the 16th bass notes. It's as if I'm getting a headache listening to them. The piano's a little weird with the sound, too. Sounds just go in and out with this song, maybe a little more flow would be nice. Not the worst I've listened to, though. It's got a catchy melody, and it's something new, so I'll give you that. Hope you get better as a music creator!

Mople responds:

Ok, thanks for the feedback. The sweep lead is an embedded part of the beat, so I can't change the key with the signature. But thanks!

Something Trancy Something Trancy

I feel that the bass could use a little more attack than it does, and the chords could use a little less reverb, but otherwise a nice song to listen to.

Dun Dun Dunn Dun Dun Dunn